This is a fully online course which is designed for aesthetic practitioners who would like to learn or complete their knowledge about aesthetic aspects of common dermatological disorders. By understanding how to evaluate and manage the common dermatological conditions, the graduates of this course will be able to provide a better consultation for their clients who have aesthetic concerns. This course is open to doctors, nurses, and other health care practitioners.
You can see the list of online lessons here.
Skin conditions and managements:
- Skin aging (Photoaging, Aging classifications)
- Skin types
- Atrophic acne scar
- Hypertrophic acne scar and Keloids
- Rosacea and facial erythema
- Hyperpigmentation disorders
- Hypopigmentation disorders
- Vascular dermatology lesions
Hair conditions and managements:
- Hair anatomy
- Physiology of hair growth
- Common hair loss causes
- Management of common hair loss disorders
You can see the available dates and locations of this course on our course calendar.