We have a complete and comprehensive package called the Board Certified package, which has been designed for nurse practitioners and physicians.
- Package for 6 months: During this time, you can attend the included courses and repeat the practice days in different cities in Canada
- Instantly get access to the online materials of the included courses after paying the deposit (see all the lessons)
- Pay the remaining balance by 72 hours before your first in-class course (installment option might be available.)
- Your package time will start from the first day of your in-class course (not the day of the deposit payment)
- If there is any lockdown due to the pandemic and our in-class courses are paused, the length of the lockdown will be added to the length of the package.
11 courses and services in the package include:
- 2-Day Basic Injectables Program: Filler and Botox Course: Online materials + 2-day In-class Practical
- 4-step Advanced Injectable Course: Advanced Neurotoxin and Filler: Online materials + Advanced Training Session (live virtual) + multiple Practice Days + multiple Semi-private Practice Days
- PRP, Mesotherapy & Microneedling Training: Online materials + half-day In-class Practical
- Skin Treatments & Chemical Peel: Online course
- Sclerotherapy Course: Online materials+ half-day In-class Practical
- Laser Training Certification Program: Online materials + half-day In-class Practical
- Cosmetic Dermatology: Online course
- Aesthetic Business for Beginners:Online course
- Sculptra®️: Online course
- Independent Practice for Nurses – Aesthetic Medicine: Online course (here)
- Filler Safety Course: Online course (here)
Other advantages of package:
- Apply for the Board Certification to receive the Board Certified wall certificate and a personal page on our website which will help you immensely with your marketing.
- One year Standard membership which gives you access to all virtual courses and other benefits (learn more)
In order to see all the available courses, dates and their location, please visit our course calendar by clicking here. We also have waiting lists for the courses that are already full. Sometimes our students cancel and spots become available.